Thursday, May 26, 2011

Breaking news!

We have BIG news tonight! Austin laughed for the first time! He's been trying to for awhile. He'd be smiling big and look like he was about to laugh, but then nothing would come out. Tonight I was giving him a bath and I have a silly bathtub song I sing to him every night. He laughed at me during the song! I can't say that I blame him:)!! It was a small, quick laugh but sooo cute and sweet. I've had a REALLY hard time getting a good picture of Austin smiling. I got quite a few of them today, but they're still not the greatest since I was holding him while I took them. They're still very cute though:)! Slightly amused...



If I would have just had him centered in this one it would have been sooo good!



More smiles!


Chilling in his play gym. It seems like the last few days Austin has started being more OK with not being held all of the time. He's been spending more time in his swing, play gym, and bouncer. This helps me out a lot:)!!



Last weekend we got to go to Odessa for Ian's birthday part. A lot of Andrew's side of the family from Austin got to meet Austin (ha ha) for the first time! I should have taken more pictures, but here's Courtney with Austin. She was shocked to find out pregnancy is actually 10 months;)!


We got a new baby jogger for Austin. He's technically not old enough for it, but I decided to give it a shot any way. I watch him closely and don't jog and he seems to really like it. He doesn't like his stroller on the street because it's a little rough, this jogger seems to be a smoother ride AND he gets to look around.



Here's my view of him while we're walking the neighborhood!



No comments:

Post a Comment