Monday, November 8, 2010

Victory...Finally!

This past weekend was one full of football. On Friday Andrew, Dad, and I headed over to Odessa to go to the Odessa High and Midland Lee football game. Odessa High's star running back will be a Red Raider next year. I've heard tons about him and he lived up to all of the hype with 6 touchdowns and over 300 yards! He's #4. Next, on Saturday Mandy and I headed over to Lubbock for the Missouri @ Tech game Saturday night. We did a little shopping before and then headed to the game. I must say, Mandy must have been the most excited Red Raider in the house. It was her 3rd game and was fantastic!
Finally...after what's been a very painful season, Texas Tech upset the #12 team in the nation. It was lots of fun!

I was sooooo very tired after the game. Mandy had to do the driving home and I fell sound asleep! Thanks for going, Mandy! I had tons of fun:)!


No comments:

Post a Comment