Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Baby Austin

Today Andrew and I got to go for another sonogram! Things went great and the doctor said Austin looks wonderful! We got 13 pictures! I'll just share a few with you here. He is still definitely a HE. We have a definite picture proving this, but I'm gonna keep his goods off the internet:). I looooove this profile picture of him... These are his cute little feet. She was able to count all 5 toes on one foot, but he started moving too much to count them on the other foot. I think the look good though:).
This his face. He kind of looks like an alien here.


He kept putting his hands in front of his face during the sonogram like last time. He also was VERY active during the sonogram. The kid doesn't like to be still. Yikes!




No comments:

Post a Comment