Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankgiving Break

Andrew and I have been enjoying some much needed days off! However, I'm not sure how "off" we've been. We've actually been pretty busy! On Wednesday Andrew was working while I was shopping and cooking for Thanksgiving. Thursday we were in Hobbs with my family for lunch and then headed over to Odessa for dinner with Andrew's family. What a great day! On Friday Andrew cleaned all of the front yard from leaves, needles, etc. while I was getting the inside cleaned up and ready to put out the Christmas decorations. I also started working on changing "The Pink Room" to Austin's room. We have a LONG way to go! Yes, that is my wedding dress laying on the bed! (It's not there now though.) We even got our Christmas lights put up!

Saturday Andrew and I went to Lubbock for a day of shopping and football. We got a very good jump on our Christmas shopping. Andrew was an excellent shopping buddy! We also went to the Houston @ Tech game. It was the final home game of the season and it was at night! It was pretty chilly (in the 30s), but Andrew and I dressed very warmly and brought our Snuggies. This pic was taken at the end of the 4th quarter while we were enjoying some hot chocolate. You can see how many fans were left by this point!
And yes...Texas Tech won:)!! What a great break, but now it's back to work for both of us. We will be looking forward to Christmas break that will be here very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment