Sunday, September 12, 2010

We are fighting

Yep, that's right. Andrew and I are at odds this week. You see, this Saturday Texas plays Texas Tech in Lubbock. My loving husband texted me this picture earlier today that he has as his screensaver at work. We have argued and argued about this hit since last year. This is a DIRTY hit!
Of course, being the loving wife I am, I countered with this BEAUTIFUL picture of the Crab Grab. 'Nuf said!
This Saturday instead of being at the Texas and Texas Tech football game we will be at Kari's wedding! I am sooo incredibly excited to go and to get to be in her wedding, but I just wish I could be in 2 places at one time! I absolutely love Kari and Chris and I'm sooo excited for them to get married. Their wedding is going to be awesome! Fortunately, my dress is RED!! I had a brief scare for awhile because she originally wanted ORANGE. Can you imagine ME wearing ORANGE the day Texas and Tech play? Thankfully, she saw the RED light:).

This is going to be an interesting week and weekend! We will be heading to Albuquerque on Thursday and we will have a GREAT time! I am certain I can count on Andrew during the wedding to keep me updated on the score. I have a feeling I'll only have to look at his face to know how things are going! And here is a the picture of my ticket that I have to sell. Ohhhhh, how painful it is...
Yes, we will TRY to be kind to each other this week and weekend...TRY I say;).



No comments:

Post a Comment