Sunday, April 15, 2012

TV Time

Last week we bought a new TV! With this new TV we want to mount it on top of our fireplace. Soooo...we have spent the weekend trying to take down the old mantle, get a new mantle, put up the new mantle, and mount the new TV. It's been quite the ordeal. We are really close now. We have the new mantle up, and almost have the mount up. We'll hopefully be done by tomorrow night. Here's the old mantle... This past week was sooooo exciting. My coteacher, Marcia, won the Veteto award. She will receive $5000. It was a VERY eventful week!

Austin really likes taking a shower with Daddy. He giggles and giggles!


Saturday night we went to dinner at the Maynard's house. Brenden is walking all over the place. We're hoping Austin was taking notes!


Today was kind of exciting for Austin. He took ONE step TWO times. He REALLY didn't want to though. One time he was trying to get a ball from me. He took the step and immediately went down to the ground. He didn't fall to the ground, he set down. Sooo...I decided to move this show OUTSIDE. He doesn't like the cement. I put him down on the front walk and held my hands out to him. Again, he took one step and sat down. At least it's progress. After that when I tried to get him to walk he immediately sat down and looked at me and cried like I was beating him. We'll get there...eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment