Sunday, April 1, 2012

12 Months Old

Yes, I'm behind! I'm still having some technical difficulties getting pictures from my phone. I got the new iPhone and thought it was going to make things so much easier to use pictures from my iPhone, iPad, and laptop. It's a bit more complicated than I thought, so I'm still working things out. Anyway, here's Andrew working on the stroller. The stroller was pulling a little bit while we were at the mall yesterday, so Andrew was trying to fix it. Austin definitely felt like he needed to help! And our 12 month old pictures (3 weeks late)...Austin wasn't having any of that laying in his bed next to Blue stuff! I held up Blue next to him to show how much he's grown. Blue used to be bigger than Austin!

While I was trying to get a good picture of him laying next to Blue, Austin got up and started bouncing on Blue. Yes, he's very cooperative!=

He actually did sit pretty still long enough for me to get this one! Pretty cute boy!

Yesterday we went to Odessa to see the Easter bunny and get Austin's 1st haircut. I have pictures and video of that to come, but I'm not sure when! Hopefully I'll figure this iPhone stuff out soon!

1 comment: