Friday, March 9, 2012

My baby...

The next blog I do my baby boy will be 1! I can hardly believe it! He is soooo much fun these days. LOTS of personality going on. Andrew and I went outside last weekend to do some yardwork. Of course, the kid had to pitch in and help too! He's really been into this car lately. I'm hoping that'll mean he REALLY likes his birthday present. You'll have to wait a few days to see it! I'm super excited to give it to him!

Every night we get in the floor and have PLAYTIME!!!


Dog or boy? I'm not sure sometimes.


Playtime!

Taking a little break from all of the playing...


He's been REALLY enjoying his bath time. He loves to play with all of his toys.


Who wouldn't LOVE this face!?!? I love this picture of him! One of my all time favorites! It really captures his personality.

He was so funny in the tub tonight. He would lay down and take a sip of the bath water and then sit up and clap for himself. Hopefully, he didn't have any potty breaks while he was in the tub!


I finally got a picture of his first tooth! It came in on February 24th. His bottom left is in also and it came in on February 28th. His other top one is soooo close and I just knew it would have popped through by now, but we're still waiting.


On Sunday we have big plans for a birthday party for my baby boy. I am very excited to get to celebrate with everyone. What a wonderful year it's been!

No comments:

Post a Comment