Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Clapping

Well, the bad new is my phone has issues and the pictures I have on there are gone. No pictures to my post today. I've been struggling with the pictures on that stinking phone for awhile. It's been making it take me forever to do a new post. Soooooooo...I'm getting a new phone tomorrow! Yippee!!

Today I'll just have to tell you about some of the things Austin has been up to. He has learned to clap! We've been practicing for awhile and one day he just did it and now it's one of his favorite things. The funny thing is a lot of time when he falls Andrew and I will clap for him afterward when he's deciding if he wants to cry or not. It'll usually get his mind off crying and back to playing. Last night he was playing and fell down. He looked at me and started clapping! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment