Wednesday, December 28, 2011

White Christmas

Andrew's brother, Kent, and his family got here last Thursday. We have been driving back and forth to Odessa to see them. When we came home Christmas Eve Eve this is what we came home to... We had a neat thing here at our event center. The did an ice skating rink, gigantic slide, and snow globe that we all got to go and enjoy! Little did we know the REAL snow was sooooooon to come!


Christmas Eve we stayed home and played in the snow! You know the song goes I'm dreaming of a White Christmas...well, we didn't have to dream! It snowed all Christmas Eve Eve night and all day on Christmas Eve. We had a PLETHORA of snow. I had to go to Wal-Mart on Christmas Eve to get a couple of things to cook for dinner. I couldn't get my SUV out of the driveway!
I had to take Andrew's truck! THEN, when I came home I couldn't get his truck back in the driveway! It took BOTH of us. Ihad to shovel snow out of the way and then he would give it a shot to get it up the drive! Crazy! We had a LOT of snow! We still have a lot even now out in the yard!

Yep, I did it. I threw the baby in the snow! (I won't mention how many layers of clothes he had on...

Our Watts Snowman Family. If you look closely Daddy Snowman has on a UT hat, Mommy Snowman has on a Texas Tech hate, and Baby Snowman has on a Santa hat.




Austin and Mommy....

Kamden and Kason got an XBox!

Austin got the coolest car! He loves it...and so does Daddy!


It was the BEST Christmas ever:)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment