Sunday, September 18, 2011

Friday Night Lights

Last week we took Austin to his first football game! We went to see the Hobbs game. It was a great game and Hobbs won! Austin did great during the game, better than I thought he would! He watched the fireworks and never even cried for the loud cannon. What a great boy! Yes, he looks a little startled here. It's the flash on my camera that does it to him every time!

This kid loves his bath time. He can be in a terrible mood, but when he gets in the bath he's all smiles and giggles. I have a silly song I sing to him and he laughs every time during the song...I don't blame him though! Love it!

I came home to this the other night. How sweet is that?
Austin likes dogs! He looves to watch them Here's Kristi with Austin and Lacey at Janet's birthday part.

This is at dinner at Kristi's house. Austin just needs a saddle and he'd be ready to go!

Austin LOVES Happy. Happy is so patient and great with Austin!

Austin has recently started reaching for what he wants. He obviously is reaching for Happy here! (Keep scrolling down there's TWO more entires today on the blog. I'm all caught up now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment