Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm free!

That's right, it's officially Christmas Break! Thank goodness! It was touch and go there for awhile. This break is very NEEDED! Today was my last day and Andrew gets to start his vacation next week also. We are very excited and have tons to do! I have lots of house cleaning to accomplish. I'm cleaning things out! I also have not wrapped ONE present yet, so that'll be a big job. AND we'll be working on Austin's room. He officially has carpet now....
Progress! Compare that picture to the previous one and we've done a lot! On the agenda this week is PAINTING! I think we've decided on a dark blue wall and then "cafe latte" for the other 3 walls. The colors look great together! I cannot wait to see the room after it's done! I ordered the cloud wall decals! Can't wait to get them! I also ordered this quote for one wall...
How perfect is this quote for his room? And we also got the stars to put around the clouds. I only ordered the white ones.

I am so anxious to see his room painted AND to see the decals on the walls! I think it's going to be too cute:).

1 comment:

  1. Looking good. I cannot wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete