Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I finally broke...

I have not bought ONE thing for Austin....until today. Today I did a little shopping. This first picture I haven't bought yet, but I'm going to! Austin's room is going to be done in moon and stars. I'm going to order these vinyl clouds to put on the wall. How cute are they!?!?
Soooo...I went to Hobby Lobby today and made a few purchases. I got these letters to put up on the wall above his crib. I'm going to hang them from some cute ribbon above his crib.
Ahhhhhhh...I found this frame and HAD to have it. This is Austin's picture in it already:)!
I put this up on the wall that's right before you go into Austin's room. Love it!
And....for the main purchase today...we got carpet for Austin's room! My mom and dad are actually getting it for him. They were going to buy his crib, but we've decided to use Kason's since it's still in great shape. I went after to school to look and see what I could find. The first place I went they had a great deal on some carpet that is almost identical to the carpet in the living room AND it's in stock NOW! The carpet layers are going back to Dallas for Christmas on Friday, so they are laying the carpet Thursday morning! Woohoooo!
No pink carpet for Austin:)!

2 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh I love it all! Those clouds w/ the sun/moon theme will be adorable!! We have such similar taste, that Mr. Andrew has the same lettering and framed A in his nursery too :) Great minds....! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, thank you! I can't wait to see the finished product:)!

    ReplyDelete