Monday, May 10, 2010

TWO Months to Go

This is my bridesmaid dress to wear in Kari's wedding in September! I'm excited!

Kamden at the ballpark after Kason's game.

Kason got a GREAT hit tonight! I'm so proud of him. He informed me very quickly I owe him a Coke. He has some Steve Urkel tendencies;).


Mother's Day at Sis's house.

Janet got new babies, 2 Yorkies! They're SOO cute!

I got my tiara for the wedding!

Two months from today is the big day! The days seem to be flying by! I drug Andrew around Lubbock on Saturday shopping, he loved every second of it;). We shopped until we dropped, but we got SO much done. I got my bridesmaid dress ordered for Kari's wedding. I also got to see Jennifer and her husband and take them their baby present. She's due in June! Hopefully she will be bringing the baby to our wedding to show off! I got my tiara for the wedding! AND we ran across 5 Guys Burgers and Fries! We've gone to eat there several times in Austin and now we discovered they opened one up in Lubbock! It was a nice surprise. In Austin there's an Amy's Ice Cream next door to it, but no such luck YET in Lubbock;).





No comments:

Post a Comment