Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Stone Shower







I had a great time at my bridal shower at school today. We got some AWESOME gifts. Everyone seems to want me to throw a party to use our new silver dishes! I have a plan, I'll provide the dishes and everyone else can provide the food;). They're just gorgeous! These are the pictures that I have on my camera, but I'm going to have to get some from my mom and her camera with more of the hostesses. A HUGE thank you to hostesses: Cathy Klepper, Amy Green, Jan Brian, and Marcia Reber. AND a huge thank you to the entire Stone Staff. What an awesome staff I get to work with each day, I am truly humbled by everyone's kindness. It was all fantastic!! I am so excited to get to use everything!

2 comments:

  1. One down two more to go. Lots of fun things to look forward to sharing with your husband. Will see you in a month.

    ReplyDelete