Saturday, January 12, 2013

Potty time!

I've noticed every night before I put Austin in the tub that he starts peeing when I take off his diaper. On one show of The Doctors a viewer asked how people in Europe get their babies potty trained at 1. I can't even imagine this! The answer was to pay attention and watch when you know they're going to go and then put the baby over the toilet. Since I know Austin is going to go before he gets in the tub I decided to buy a potty chair and give it a shot. Now I am NOT potty training yet, but just seeing what will happen. I plan to attempt it this summer when I'm off. Tonight was my first night to try it after the potty chair came in. And.....it worked! I was completely shocked! He really peed in his potty. I think it was just a stroke of luck, but it's a start at least:).

1 comment: