Monday, April 11, 2011

1 Month Old! Continued...

We've had a great day! Austin hung out with Mom and Dad while I went to work. It was sooo good to see my kids. They were so sweet! They didn't know I was coming back today and I showed up to pick them up after lunch. They were super excited. Such a sweet class! After school I took Austin for a walk at Green Meadows. It was such a nice day! Austin with Mimi
I was trying to get a picture of his outfit to send to his Granny. Here's the face I got! This is a little dose of his temper;).
1 Month Old - I'm going to add this pose to the crib pose that we'll do each month. It's going to be so fun to watch him grow. I'm thinking he'll outgrow that bear very soon!
I took a bunch of these because he was kicking around so much. I wanted one where his legs were out so we can see how long he is. This one is funny because it looks like he's checking out that bear wondering what the heck it is!

2 comments:

  1. Out for walks already?? A girl after my own heart - LOL. We'll have you out on the Health Walk in no time...HAHAH! Do you like your travel system? Austin is sooo cute. I love his little mad face too. Can't wait to squish his little cheekies when I"m there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trail at Green Meadows is fantastic! It's brand new and really nice. I was quite impressed with it. I looooove the travel system! We can't wait to see you and Drew also:)!

    ReplyDelete