Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Agony of Defeat

I ALWAYS go to all home games at Tech. Somehow this year things went a little crazy. This past Saturday I FINALLY got to head to a much anticipated Saturday afternoon at The Jones. I was sooo excited! Before the game we had a flyover. These are always exciting! Pretty cool!

Unfortunately, after the flyover the game started. We played OSU. We'll just leave it as Potts isn't my favorite quarterback of all time:(.

The next home game is against Missouri on November 6th. Brandi and Travis (the friends I have season tickets with) won't be able to make it. Andrew would rather stay home to watch Texas (however he's going with me to the Houston game on the 27th!), so I got to invite my friends, Mandy and Shara, to go to the game. Mandy is so excited I'm not sure she'll be able to sleep the night before the game!


No comments:

Post a Comment