Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hobbs Shower

I know it's hard to see, but this is the grill we got! We will have lots of fun entertaining with this!
Jennifer and Kristi

Ruth, Sara, Sis, Ashley, Susan



The declicious cake - Courtesy of Geneva Acosta (She's also doing our wedding cakes)


My mom, Andrew's Mom, Andrew's Granny



Delicious snacks and punch


Janet, Stephane, Shara, Marcia, Holly, Kari



Me with the cake


After the shower we went back to my house and played the Wii Fit for a little while. This is Kari trying to hit the soccer balls with her head!


What a great weekend! Kari and Jennifer got here on Friday. I got to go see Sex and the City with my girls! It was fun! Then on Saturday we got up and got ready for my bridal shower. Andrew's mom and granny came over early to go to lunch with Kari, Jennifer, and me. Then we all headed over to the shower at Holly's house. What great family and friends I have! They made me feel so special! We had such a good time and got some wonderful gifts. I can't wait to show everything to Andrew. Saturday night Elizabeth, Kari, Jennifer, and I headed to A Taste of Italy. It was delicious! Then, we headed to see "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change." It was at the Hobbs Playhouse and our talented friend Summer Robinson was in it. It was great!
We all stayed up late talking and laughing. Unfortunately, Kari and Jennifer headed home on Sunday. However, I wasn't done partying yet! I got to go to Kamden and Kason's kid birthday party at the pool. Shara came over with her crew and we had such a good time swimming. I even made her go down the big water slide with me! What a GREAT weekend! Tomorrow I'm headed over to Odessa to get my dress altered!








No comments:

Post a Comment